Terms & Conditions
When booking a training course we have a 48 hour cancellation period if you need to cancel or change the date of your course please give us 48 hour notice before the date of your course if this is not given any deposit made or any money paid is non-refundable.
All our orders are subject to our full terms and conditions of sales and warranties.
1. All prices will be charged at the published price, at the date of order plus VAT at the current rate Plus delivery charge as stated.
2. The seller has the right to periodically change prices of all products with out notice.
3. No charge is made to the customer for credit card payment.
4. There are no minimum orders.
6. All orders on our web-site are to be paid in full before dispach of any Company products.
8. Unless stated all goods carry a 12 month manufacturers warranty.
9. Goods are not sold on a trail basis.
10. Goods may not be returned without prior authorisation and without a goods return number from sunkissed solution To obtain a goods return authorisation number contact our customer services on 01633 547 232
11. Returned goods may only be returned with Authorisation number, plus returned goods may only be accepted if they are correctly packed in the original packaging, with original manuals.
12. Sunkissed Solution will not be held responsible of cost of postage and package on returned goods.
17. The Buyer shall inspect the goods immediately upon receipt and shall notify the sellerSunkissed Solution in writing within 7 days if the goods are damaged or do not comply as stated . If the Buyer fails to do so the Buyer shall be deemed to have accepted the goods.
Neither party shall be liable for any default due to any act of god,war, strike, lock out industrial action, fire or other events beyond the reasonable control of either party. Governing Law and Jurisdiction.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales and hereby submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.